- May 5-June 16: Georgia Artists Juried Exhibition, sponsored by the Fulton County Arts and Culture, at Abernathy Arts Center, 254 Johnson Ferry Road NW, Sandy Springs, GA 30328. Opening reception: 6:30pm May 5.
- May 21-July 23: “Hands,” the first annual award exhibit at Charis Art Gallery at Roswell United Methodist Church, 814 Mimosa Blvd., Roswell, GA 30075.
- June 8-10: 16th Biennial Georgia Celebrates Quilts Show and Market, sponsored by the East Cobb Quilters’ Guild, from 10am to 6pm at the Cobb County Civic Center.
- June 17: Fiber Flea Market 2017, presented by the Southeast Fiber Arts Alliance from 10am to 3pm at 3420 W. Hospital Ave., Chamblee, GA 30341.
- Through June 24: ARTSQUILTSrespite, presented by the Professional Art Quilters Alliance-South at the Page-Walker Arts & History Center in Cary, NC.
- July 8: Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, billed as the world’s largest outdoor quilt show, from 9am to 4pm in Sisters, OR.
- September 23-24: Quilting in the Garden at Alden Lane Nursery in Livermore, CA.
- April 27-May 26: Friends: A Community Artists’ Show sponsored by the Johns Creek Arts Center, 6290 Abbotts Bridge Road, Bldg. 700, Johns Creek GA 30097. Free opening reception 6:30pm April 29.
- March 10-19: The 35th Great American Cover-Up Quilt Show, sponsored by the Bulloch Hall Quilt Guild at Bulloch Hall, 180 Bulloch Ave., Roswell, GA 30075.
- February 23-26: QuiltCon East 2017, biggest modern quilting event of its kind, sponsored by The Modern Quilt Guild, at Savannah International Trade and Convention Center, Savannah, GA 31402.
- January 13-February 18: Mason Fine Art Gallery juried exhibition of 11 artists, at 415 Plasters Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30314.
- January 9-February 25: By Invitation Only, 12 emerging artists work shown at this juried exhibit at Artists Atelier, 800 Miami Circle, Atlanta, GA 30324.
- December 3: Back to Nature Holiday Market, more than 40 vendors with unique, handmade for the holiday season, at Chattahoochee Nature Center, 9135 Willeo Road, Roswell, GA 30075.